Friday, February 22, 2008

We're Growing!



True Expressions has been in business now since 2005 and from the beguinning I have always answered my own phones even though we have other people helping out in the office. I wanted to always feel connected and that seemed the best way to do so. 

Well, in the past three years we have grown like crazy and I realized that I could not do it all. 
With that being said I would like to introduce Kristina who will take on the job of True Expressions' Office Manager. Kristina is such a wonderful person you will LOVE her. Not only is she well versed in photography, she is well versed in being a mom. Being a mother of three she is sure to help you out with any questions to make your photo session a huge success. 

Above is Kristina's youngest Mr. J who just had his 9 month pictures taken. What a cutie!

No comments: