Friday, July 18, 2008

Where does the time go...






It has almost been a year since my little man entered this world and I don't know where the time goes, but this year has flown by. Zane will turn one on Sunday, and I am in awe at how fast this year has gone by. It has been amazing watching him grow up and become a little man. I have watched (and of course photographed) how his smile has gotten bigger and his personality has grown stronger. He is a true angel and a blessing. He is my soul and my true love. Although he can drive me crazy I wouldn't change anything. His laughter and his tears....I try to embrace them daily and I hope to remember them forever. He is the love of my life. He is my little man. Happy first birthday, Zane. I wish you all the joy and happiness of life always and forever. I love you. mom.

 

No comments: