Tuesday, August 19, 2008

EXCITING NEWS...






 We are so excited to let everyone know that we are in our new studio. This new studio has been a big goal of ours and we are loving our new bigger and better space. The studio is located in the historic Old Town Spring and is the perfect location with lots of close outdoor areas to photograph at as well.
Our new studio features a viewing room, gallery, and 2 shooting rooms. We have been working for a little over a month getting this place ready to go and I am in LOVE with how great it has turned out. Our long days and late nights have definitely paid off. Here are some pictures of our new studio. Enjoy and we welcome anyone and everyone to come on by. 

2 comments:

klkoncak said...

Oh my gosh Nichole! The place is beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person... Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and really excited to see it myself! Congratulations on all your success!!