Wednesday, August 13, 2008

mr. determined...





Sorry for a little bit of a blog delay, but I had to go in for surgery to have a kidney stone that according to my doctor was bigger then a "jelly belly" removed and then have 2 stints put in. All I have to say is....the past few days have been slow moving for me and I really can not wait until the after effects of this little nuisance goes away. I feel for anyone who has ever had to have surgery to get one these things removed! They are definitely not fun.

Anyways...I am having a few ok moments so I wanted to get up some pictures. This little man was bound and determined to show me that he could pose himself much better then I could pose him....and boy was he strong. His mom said he was an active one in the belly and I believe it. His big brother was so sweet with him and even let me put his new brother in his lap with only his birthday suit on. Luckily we had no accidents! Enjoy the pictures of these two little ones. 

No comments: