Monday, March 30, 2009

And the winner is....


Miss B. We had a contest going for our spring shots for any who came to pictures in something from Ella's Children's Boutique. Well it was an obvious choice, because not only did she come in something from Ella's...she came HEAD TO TOE in Ella's. I think this momma loves this new boutique about as much as I do. Isn't this shot adorable. I love her little face...makes my heart melt. Miss B's momma will have the choice of choosing a free 16x20 from the shoot or a free session. With a shot like this....that is a tough choice!
~*~
On a side note, I will be giving away some more free stuff. Ella's Children's Boutique in Old Town Spring will be having her Grand Opening this Saturday (April 4th). The first 10 shoppers to Ella's will get a FREE SESSION from us. Better hurry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is Gorgeous!!!!!