Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meet Ella's...






I am SO EXCITED to be sharing the news that a new children's boutique is on their way in to Old Town Spring. I swear I get asked daily for one close by. They will be having their Grand Opening this weekend (Saturday, March 7th) at the Spring Fest this weekend so be sure to go and check it out. She took me for a tour last week and I am IN LOVE. She has lots of great stuff. (Clothing, Furniture, Accessories...you name it!) She even has very cool and trendy boy stuff...you know that makes me happy. Here are some of the shots that we did for the store. I will be sure to share some of the pictures we did with my little man as soon as I get them all downloaded. 
Ella's Children's Boutique
134 Main 
Spring, Texas
Old Town Spring
832.334.7398
GRAND OPENING THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 7th!

No comments: